Friday 23 August 2013

Widgets

08/23 Friday Faves

Herro friends!

Hope you are all having an awesome Friday :)

I went for a great run at lunch with ma ladies, we set a good fast pace today so it kicked my butt a little but felt great afterwards...when we stopped.


So lush. So green. 

Friday Faves


I've seen some other bloggers do this before, and I thought it would be a neat addition for this afternoon's post!

1) ZICO Coconut Water, Chocolate flavour


I tried this baby out for the first time this morning, and it was seriously like dessert in a bottle. Only it had the super hydrating effects of coconut water as a bonus :)

2) This plant in my office


It is huge, it is wonderfully un-needy (I water it whenever I remember to...and it continues to not only survive but THRIVE, miraculously) and brightens my day whenever I look at it hanging out on top of my filing cabinet :)

My previous manager left it behind when he left for a posting overseas, and I have gladly added it to my collection of green living things in my otherwise pink cubicle. I don't even know what it is called, but I want about 3 more of them!

3) My stability ball


You can see my office chair banished to the corner haha. I am planning on doing a 'Focus On' post about this, but I have been using a stability ball as a desk chair for...about a year now, and I abs-olutely love it! Get it, abs? Teehee

Although I don't really feel like it has given me abs of steel (*sigh* the dream) it has definitely helped with my posture and is just plain old fun to bounce around on sometimes when I get a bit tired during the day.

I totally recommend it!

Have you guys ever used a stability ball at work or at school? What did you think? Yay or nay?

I'm heading over to a good friend of mine's after work today for a vino-BBQ fiesta, can't wait!! TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment