Sunday 18 August 2013

Widgets

On the Road Again

We are homeward bound! 



It has been a great trip, filled with family, friends, and seafood, and has been a great chance to unwind a bit and rejuvenate for the next little bout of work until I go traveling again :)

Although it’s been nice to reacquaint myself with this wonderful province,

Photo credit


I can’t wait to be back home in my own bed


 And see these wonderful guys


My Raftsman

Kit the Kitten


See you guys tomorrow with a MONSTER recap post!

Question of the Day:


  • Did you have any fun times with friends or family members this weekend? 

The summer is coming to a close (don’t shoot the messenger) it’s time to get in as much time in at the cottage/around the campfire/on the water as you can now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment