Wednesday 7 August 2013

Widgets

Photographic Genius

Hi Friends!

Me again :)

Lunch and Workout


Same old in the lunch department. Salad with quinoa and feta and balsamic vinegar! Loves it.

I am planning on going to my kettlebell class tonight, which is usually outside, but the clouds are looking pretty menacing so I don't think that's going to happen :(

It will be inside for us tonight!

Photographic Genius


I have a really special post for you today with pictures that my Stepmom sent me from their time chez moi this past weekend. She has always been a bit of a photog, but she has recently upped the anti with a new camera (I'll have to ask her what kind...I am clearly not well versed in this department yet) and has been snapping some really incredible shots.

I thought it would be nice to share some of these (okay, a lot) since they are just too good to keep to myself!

Voila!






















No comments:

Post a Comment