Tuesday 27 August 2013

Widgets

Skyping Egypt

Hello friends!

I hope you are all having a wonderful afternoon :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn’t start pouring rain outside – I am going to go meet a friend downtown for dinner, and I completely forgot to bring my rain jacket! Rookie move.

Skyping Egypt


I had a good long Sype date with my Momster today at lunch. I went to a nearby café with my laptop, got myself a chai tea, and patiently waited to connect – it was my first time seeing her face since she left! It feels like it has been a lifetime since she left, but it felt like no time as soon as I saw her :)

I know, tacky. But I can't help it!! Miss my Momster <3

They are living in a gorgeous apartment, with golden gilded furniture and chandeliers. Yes, not one, but MANY chandeliers.


Here’s a fuzzy pic of their place. Looks gorgey!

Anywho, the latest update is that the Egyptian Ministry of Education has decided to put off opening the International Schools there, which were supposed to open this week. My Mom is going to be working at one of the International Schools outside of Cairo, and my little sister is going to be attending the same school, so this means that they all of a sudden get two whole weeks to do what they want.

And what do they do?

They are going to Greece!!



I am so unbelievably jealous excited for them!!!! From pyramids to the Acropolis, they are having a great adventure already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment