Sunday 11 August 2013

Widgets

We Made It!


Hello friends, I am glad to announce that...

We made it!


Photo credit

Oh man, does it ever feel great to be out of the car!! We are, for better or for worse, going to be without internet over the next couple of days, so I have some scheduled posts for this coming week (all ‘Focus On’ posts à la fitnessista)

Hope you enjoy them!

As for me, I’ma be hanging out on the (slightly rocky, but just as enjoyable) beach, hanging out with family, eating bucket-fulls of clams and steamed muscles, celebrating my great Aunt Ina’s 100th birthday(!!!), and sending these two wonderful ladies off for their adventure.

[Pic – Emily and Mom]

Have a good week, and I’ll be back with all the salty goodness that is Nova Scotia.

Photo credit
Get it? Salt as in the ocean is salty??

Question of the Day:


  • Have you ever been to the east coast of Canada? What is your favourite activity to do near the Atlantic Ocean?

Oh gawd, how can I choose?? I LURVE going clamming and picking muscles as the tide comes in (and eating them, obvi), going swimming on the mudflats – any other time the water is WAY too freezing, seeing my oodles of cousins (my Stepdad’s family in from Nova Scotia, so we’re related to pretty much half of the population, not even kidding), playing cards at my parent’s cottage by candlelight, going rock hunting along the beach, reading on the porch as I look out onto the ocean...*sigh* this is the good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment