Friday 6 September 2013

Widgets

09/06 Friday Favorites

Hi all! I just got back from a wonderful run outside with a co-worker. Most of the usual ladies that I run with at work were either busy or felt a cold coming on, so I wasn't going to go out but then decided - what the heck! And turns out I found someone to come along with me in the end :)

Great success!

Friday Favorites


I did this type of post a few weeks ago (mon dieu, has it been that long already??) and kind of liked sharing some of my recent loves. So here it is! 
 
Echinacea

As I mentioned above, cold season is clearly making an early start and people in the office are starting to succumb to the fall cold. Thankfully I have some Echinacea pills at home, which I am going to start taking for the next couple of mornings – I feel the start of a cold coming on with a stuffy nose and a bit of a head ache...but I’m going to stop it in its tracks!


[Source]

Take that cold!

Colourful Running Shoes

I have yet to take the plunge, but I think its going to happen this weekend. In fact, I know that its going to happen. 

 Bring it on.

Biking

As I mentioned this morning, I biked in to work for the first time today. And it felt fantastic! SUCH an amazing way to start your day, and it takes me much less time to get home. Bonus!!

I have yet to take a picture of my beautiful steed...and I am hoping that my lock is as good as the salesman said it is, because I think (okay, I know) that I will cry if someone steals it. Bike thiefs, back off!!

Question of the Day:


  • What are your current fav things??

No comments:

Post a Comment