Sunday 15 September 2013

Widgets

09/15 Prep and Fitness for the Week



Hello beauties,
 


Hope you are all enjoying your weekend :)

I had a ton of fun hanging out with friends, catching up with family (I think I spent an entire afternoon on Skype, gotta love whoever invented it. Genius) and got in a run, a bikram yoga class (addicted), and biked around the city a bunch today!
 



My new best friend





Prep and Fitness for the Week


So, my workout schedule got a bit derailed last week. I still managed to get in most of the workouts that I wanted, but the days got a bit mixed up.

Also, bikram yoga happened. I’m excited to check out a few new studios around the city over the next couple of months, and will obvi let you guys know which ones I like best!!

Workout Schedule

Monday: Bikram yoga (my last class for my week-long pass! Tragique!!)

Tuesday: Run (intervals)

Wednesday: Tabata workout at home

Thursday: Power yoga

Friday: Run (steady state)

Saturday: OFF

Sunday: Runday J

I also took some time to prep some eats for the week. I had gotten into a routine of using Sunday afternoon/evening as my prep time so that I don’t have to spend so much time in the mornings putting my lunch together for the day, but I have kind of gotten off schedule since moving to Ottawa (almost two weeks ago! Crazy cray)

But I’m back on track! I'm going to do a (very overdue) grocery run, and prep the following:
  • Quinoa
  • Chop veggies for my afternoon snack
  • Basil hummus [see link with the recipe here]
  • Banana oatmeal (post with recipe coming soon!)
  • Brown rice
  • Granola bars


Question of the Day:


  • Do you have a day of the week that you use to prep meals?


I prefer to do it on Sunday evening, but I have heard of people doing it twice a week as well, on the weekend and then again mid-week. Whatever works ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment