Friday 20 September 2013

Widgets

09/20 What I’m Loving Friday

Happy Friday!

It may not be a freaky Friday the 13th this week, but I am happy to be that much closer (8 hours?) to the weekend!! One of my closest friends is coming down this weekend to run the Army Run half marathon, and I am so so SO excited to see her!! 

Maybe that's the reason I decided to buy someones bib a few days beforehand without really training all summer? I'm hoping that all of the shorter runs I've been doing for the past couple of months, 2-3 times a week, will allow my muscles to remember what they did in May 2013.


Me and my grandparents, my biggest fans ;)


So, yeah, I'm running a half marathon tomorrow morning. No big deal. Okay, fine maybe I'm having a bit of a freak out...times a thousand.

But, hey, I'm a survivor.



What I’m Loving Friday


Here are a few things that I currently have on my wish list:

Designer Bag

I have been pining over this Marc Jacobs bag for SO LONG! I just can’t quite justify the price tag at this point...but I can still dream, right?


 [Source]

I have also been recently obsessed over anything Tory Burch, including this lovely little bag.
Swoon.

Tory Burch Flats

I want these in my life. ASAP. If only my bank account would agree...



 [Source]
  
 


















[Source]

Juicer

I’m not completely on the whole juice week-long detox fad bandwagon, but I do wish that I had a juicer of my own to get a few more veggies into my daily intake. Not that I don’t eat a lot of fruits and veggies (because I do), but it would be great to incorporate more juices as a snack option, instead of regular go-to veggies and hummus or fruit-based smoothies.

I’m a total fruit fanatic, so incorporating veggies is a bit more of a push for me, but I make it work ;)

 Long-Sleeve Running Top

With my half marathon coming up, erm, in two days, I wish that I had invested in a long-sleeve running shirt earlier. 

I still use my good ol' rowing long-sleeve from my time on the McGill University rowing team



But it is starting to look (and feel) a bit worn. 

This is the real deal. Anti-stink silver thread

Can you tell I worked at lulu? Haha I SWEAR this is no paid endorsement, I just love their stuff :)

...but can't afford it anymore. Sad face. 

Bike Bell

So, this might make me an irresponsible biker, but I don't actually own a bike bell.


Wouldn't it look so much cuter with one of these on top?!


Also, my vocal chords would probably thank me for not having to yell BEHIND YOU every 5 seconds.

Yay, finally something realistic that I can purchase!! The other things, well, I might just have to continue to pine over them and make-due with the discount version. Nothing wrong with that ;)

Question of the Day:

  • What are your current 'wish I had's'? 


Keep up to date on all things Fitness à la Anna by following me on Twitter and Facebook

2 comments:

  1. What a great post doll! All your picks are beautiful. Thank you for linking up with What I'm Loving Fridays. I hope you had a lovely weekend and got through your 1/2!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lulu! I am loving your link up :)
      And, yes, I survived my half marathon - race recap to come soon!!

      Delete