Monday 30 September 2013

Widgets

09/30 Pics from the Weekend

Morning friends!

Hope you all have a great start to your week!!

I am just about to head out to see a doctor about my tragic foot issues, so fingers crossed it is as simple as letting it rest for a week or two! I'll let you go how it goes :S

Pics from the Weekend


Other than the fact that I can't really walk and can only hobble about between icing my poor damaged foot, I had a great time visiting with my Dad and the rest of the fam (except for my little sister - you were missed, Dayna!!), hanging out in the sun on my balcony and reading, as well as a catching a flick with a friend of mine.


I met up with a friend of mine and her boyf at the Mayfair theater on Saturday night to watch Sharknado, which is a mixture of sharks and a tornado, aka the worst movie ever made. 


It was highlarious, though, because the crowd was SO into it and making comments and clapping really loudly whenever something uber ridiculous happens. Like the main character diving INTO a shark with  a chainsaw and cutting himself out with a beautiful lady in tow. Ridic.



Never watch this unless surrounded by 300+ rowdy people who are totally on board 
with making fun of it. Enough said.




Spaghetti squash lunch. Must recreate this ASAP.



My Dad and Stepmom are SO thoughtful - they brought me some fresh garden veggies since they know I don't have a garden anymore. Loves it :)




That is my foot. And an ice pack. Le sigh.



Finally reading again, and it feels so good!




Fall colours, love them!


Have a great day!!

Keep up to date on all things Fitness à la Anna by following me on Twitter and Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment