Monday 16 September 2013

Widgets

Burpee Challenge Workout


Good afternoon :)

Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!! Gotta love the start of a new week, full of fresh new opportunities! 

And yes, its sunny here. Could you tell? Haha I am feeling very chipper ;)


Chilly, but sunny!





Lunch


I brought a salad best for lunch with lettuce, kale, feta, and a tofu burger all cut up into cute little bite-sized pieces.


 I am NOT a fan of salads that have huge pieces of veggies or other toppings that you need to cut up with a knife to eat. I want cute little bite-sized fork-fulls that have all the flavours in one.

Am I asking too much?!?

[Source]

Didn’t think so :)

Workout


I have been searching for a new source of hiit (high intensity interval training) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training workouts, and I stumbled across a workout from the twin bloggers Purely Twin (purelytwins.com), which is essentially a bunch of 1 leg burpees.

Challenge, accepted.

Burpee Challenge
Do each exercise one after the other - 50 seconds on, 10 seconds rest – for a total of 12 minutes. Check out the original workout here for proper form

1 – 1 leg burpee with push-up (Left leg)

2 – Squat jump to tuck jump

3 – 1 leg burpee with push-up (Right leg)

4 – Monkey push-up to alternating knee raise (Right and Left)

Also, cat bearding is a thing. My life is now complete.

[Source]

Keep up to date on all things Fitness à la Anna by following me on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment