Monday 23 September 2013

Widgets

Fall into Fitness

Morning friends!

Welcome to the start of a new week :)

To Bike or Not to Bike


My ultimate dilemma this morning.

But, I decided that it would probably be good to warm up my leg muscles a bit this morning and stretch them out at work, otherwise I would be hobbling all over the place. I don't think I stretched enough after the race yesterday, so I was feeling a bit stiff this morning.

It was such a cool ride in this morning with the mist coming off of the Ottawa river, I'm glad I chose to ride in!





The Parliament buildings in clouds!




Loves it!


Fall into Fitness


Its officially fall! 


The leaves, they are a changin'

Now I feel like I can finally embrace the change in weather and bust out my sweaters that have been hiding in the back of my closet over the summertime and dust off my boots and jackets...SO EXCITING!

Also, I find that the fall is a good time to refocus on fitness goals. Its a bit cooler out, so its much more enjoyable to go out for runs - I prefer to bundle up before a run than sweat buckets from the humidity in the summertime. 

So, to embrace the changing of the seasons, I plan on doing the following:

- Have one long run a week (on top of shorter runs at work during lunchtime) 
- Practice yoga (at least) 2 days a week
- Cook 90% of my meals at home (only go out once or twice a week)
- Drink alcoholic beverages only 2 days a week 

And, of course, continue with this little blog project to keep me accountable :)

Question of the Day:


  • Do you plan on making changes in your life to lead a more active lifestyle this fall? 

I'm joining Tone It Up's Frisky Fall Challenge #100byHalloween - anyone want to join me??

Keep up to date on all things Fitness à la Anna by following me on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment