Wednesday 4 September 2013

Widgets

Update

Hi friends.

I have been contemplating whether or not I want to share this information on this little blog space, but I have decided to give you an update on my current situation.

I moved to an apartment in Ottawa last night.


Andrew and I have decided to separate ways after three wonderful years together, and while it came as a surprise, I know that it will be for the best.

I do not want to change this blog into some sort of pitty party, but rather continue with my original intent of sharing my efforts to lead an active lifestyle, eat healthy food, and some of my day-to-day adventures. During this upcoming time of transition in my life, I want to focus on reinforcing my healthy eating and exercise habits, surround myself with positive people, and enjoy fun activities as much as possible.


My new best friends

I will miss living in Alcove, and I will miss this guy a heck of a lot.


Krazy Kit


Yet, I am excited for the opportunity to recreate my life and do whatever I want to do, with nothing to hold me back. It’s a bit of an overwhelming and scary concept, but it sounds more and more appealing the more I think about it.



So, there you have it. I will continue to post my weekly workouts and eats, and share fun adventures in between. I will NOT be using this as a personal diary – I have one of those in my side table already ;)



This was difficult to share, but it will explain why I will be having more city-centered adventures over the next little while.

Here’s to new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment