Monday 9 September 2013

Widgets

Yoga At Home


I love how many online resources there are for workouts. I usually use workouts from a couple of sources on a weekly basis from the following resources: bodyrock/dailyhiit (I have a Focus On post on the website and their workouts here); toneitup; blogilates; fitnessista; pbfingers; or anything else that I find online from magazines like Womens Health or Self.

One thing that I have not tried yet is online yoga. Which is about to change!

Yoga At Home


I used to work at lululemon while I was at school in Montreal, and then transferred to the Westboro store in Ottawa, so I still get their updates on fbook.


 A recent fav.

I saw a link to one of their Ambassador’s [link], Edith Parinas, website with a picture of a hatha flow class. I printed it out immediately, but never got around to trying it out. I was going to go to a nearby studio tonight with one of my new roomies, but she found out that she has to work late. Womp womp.

But then I remembered this!

[Source]

And I thought, why not?

I’ll let you know how it goes :)

Question of the Day:


  • Have you ever tried doing an at-home yoga class before? Did you love or not-so-love it?

I think that there’s a lot to be said about being in a studio and joining the energy of all the others in the room...but I guess I’ll just have to make up for that myself, in the comfort of my own room ;)

2 comments:

  1. 98% of the yoga I do is at home, so yes! A great website for free yoga videos I found is http://www.doyogawithme.com/. Lots of different styles, levels, and time lenghts.

    Ps. I found your blog via fitnessista.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link! I really liked being able to do yoga at home for a change, its nice not having to lug my yoga stuff across the city for a class! I will definitely check out the link, thanks for sharing!

      Delete