Tuesday 15 October 2013

Widgets

10/15 Pics from the Long Weekend


Sleepover at Gram and Gramp's house


I want.


Flowers for Gram's bday



Watching the Leafs game after Thanksgiving dinner. They won ;)


A blurry Gram, blowing out her 75 candles


Happy pup 


My little sister, Katie, and I on the Go Train to Toronto


Doo-dads


Breakfast with one of my besties



Waaay up there


Gram's homemade french onion soup. The best in town.


Gram's bathroom selfie. I couldn't help it. She loves flowers, a lot.


She makes a lot of quilts


And likes antiques


I couldn't help going shopping a bit while I was in Toronto...prepping for my upcoming trip :)


Dinner with my lovely NYC travel buddy when I got back to Ottawa!

Home sweet home.

I'll be back later today with a shortened Workout plan for the week :)

Question of the Day:


  • Did you have any turkey for dinner this thanksgiving weekend?


I feel like I ate enough turkey to feed a small army. Okay, fine. A large army ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment