Sunday 27 October 2013

Widgets

10/27 Fitness for the Week

Morning friends!

How has your weekend been?! I neglected to post again yesterday...clearly Saturdays are not my prime blogging day. I got up bright'n'early and went for a run along the canal this morning - it felt so good!


The Rideau Canal, my new fav place to go running

My foot is definitely feeling better, although my calf still feels a bit tight. I'm going to see my physio Liz again on Tuesday so she can give me some stretches to start doing so that I can go for longer runs. This morning was just an easy 5km jog, but I felt like I could have gone forever! I decided it was probs a good idea to take it easy, though, since I haven't run in about a month since I stressed my peroneal tendon. Le sad face. But so glad I am back out on the road!


Pre-Running Selfie

I made a yummy protein pancake when I got back home with raspberries and a drizzle of maple syrup, and skyped my little sister in Egypt. Fun times.


I'm just about to head out to watch my other sister's rugby game and then go for a family dinner at my Mom's cousin's place - a family-filled Sunday!

Fitness for the Week


I can't even explain how excited I am that I can now go running again. I might actually be able to follow my weekly fitness plan for once :)

Monday: Power Yoga @ Rama Lotus

Tuesday: Run(!!)

Wednesday: Pilates - Arms, Back and Abs

Thursday: Run

Friday: HIIT - Full Body Workout

Saturday: Yoga

Sunday: Runday

Have a fabulous day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment