Monday 28 October 2013

Widgets

10/28 Pics from the Weekend

Morning friends!

Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Monday morning :) 

I still haven't given up on my morning bike rides yet - I braved the gale force winds this morning. I think this may be the last week that I bike, though. Sad trombone. 

Pics from the Weekend


It's another busy day at work, but I'll be back this afternoon with a little workout for you all! In the meantime, here are some pics from my weekend.


Dinner at the Black Tomato in the Byward Market with my friend Laura. 
I went all out and had duck confit. Delish!
 

We finished our meals with a little port, 'cause we classy ladies like that ;)


Another green juice to bring to my little sister's rugby game. I used:

1/2 cucumber
2 apples
1 head of broccoli
1 cup kale



Rugby = hardcore, but its a lot of fun to watch...




Group huddle - they're headed to the semi-finals next week! So proud :)


All bundled up


My parents place all decked out pour l'halloween!



Pre-hot tub selfie


And then a skype date with my Momster by the roaring fire. In heaven!


Sweet potato purée baked inside oranges at my Mom's cousin's place for dinner with the fam. 
So delish!


And an old fashioned ham. 

Have a great Day!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment