Sunday 6 October 2013

Widgets

10/6 Prep and Fitness for the Week

Hi friends!

Hope you all had an amazing weekend!! I spent the afternoon watching my little sister's rugby game. In the pouring rain. Now thats what I call dedication ;)


My stepdad rockin the two-tiered umbrella(ella...ella)

Prep for the Week


Since I am leaving on Friday after work to go to my grandparents place for Thanksgiving weekend, I am trying to use up the rest of the produce in my frigo. 

On my list of prep for this week:
  • Brown rice
  • Tomato sauce (used the last of my Popster's garden tomatoes)
  • Roasted sunchokes (recipe to come soon!)
  • Chopped veggies
  • Hummus
  • Breakfast oatmeal muffins


Fitness for the Week



Since my foot is starting to feel a bit better, I am going to try and start doing a bit more pilates-style workouts to work on flexibility and core work this week.

Monday: Core and cardio

Tuesday: Lower body

Wednesday: Core and cardio

Thursday: Arms and back strengthening

Friday: Total body

Saturday: Active rest day - hike and...eat turkey

Sunday: Active rest day - hike and...eat some more turkey

I'm still a bit scared to do anything more than walk short distances on my foot yet, so no running yet! I'm not going to lie, I can't wait to get out for another run soon!! Maybe next week :)

Question of the Day:



  • What's on your fitness schedule for this week?

I don't usually write down the specific exercises that I'm going to do every day, I just plan on the general area/activity that I want to do for each day of the week and then brainstorm for the workout moves the day of :)

Linking up with: Running with Racheal



Running with Racheal



Keep up to date on all things Fitness à la Anna by following me on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment