Friday 8 November 2013

Widgets

11/07 Friday Faves


Morning friends,

Hope you all had an awesome evening :)

I am SO HAPPY it is Friday since I will be en route to Toronto for a girls weekend to celebrate one of my besties birthday. So excited to have (almost) all my ladies together again :)


We can re-create this SO SOON!

Friday faves


I haven’t done a Friday faves post in a while! I thought I’d put together a little list of things that I am currently coveting.

Boots

It is that time of year again when everyone has to bust out the boots. I have a pair of trusty brown ones, but I have recently been swooning over these ones. {Note: Nordstrom is having a sale. If that's your thang, check it out soon!}

[Source]
Tory Burch. I love everything she makes. Period. 

Nutritional Yeast

If you haven’t already seen my Focus On post, I have recently been introduced to the world that is nutritional yeast. 


{Again, ignore the chipped nailpolish...it was a busy week!}

It is a vegan cheese alternative, and it is amazing. It has a satisfying cheesy taste, but without the extra calories ;)

Gone Girl

I just recently finished the book Gone Girl and loved it! I think I will do a full book review on the blog soon, but in the meantime ch-ch-check it out :)


It is a murder mystery with a bit of a twist. It was the first book that I literally could not put down in a while. It is very well written, and has some crazy plot twists. I definitely recommend it. 

Question of the Day

  • Have you read any books lately that you just couldn’t put down?!
I’m looking for suggestions ;)

Linking up with: Simply Lulu Style 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment