Sunday 17 November 2013

Widgets

11/17 Fitness for the Week

Hello friends!

Hope you are having a loverly Sunday :)

I did a super fun activity today (yes, activity) with some of my girlfriends that I haven't done in foreverrrr. It made me feel like a little kid again, in the best possible way. I'll share all about it tomorrow on the blog!

I'll give you a hint: it involves ceramics and paint. And a kiln.


The best thing to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon!

Fitness for the Week


I expect this week to be just as busy at work as last week, so I don't think that I'll have time to go for a run during lunch, but I'll just go after work instead. Although its not as awesome to go running when its dark out, in my opinion, its still doable :)

Monday: HIIT Workout

Tuesday: Run

Wednesday: Yoga

Thursday: HIIT Workout

Friday: Run

Saturday: Yoga

Sunday: Runday

Question of the Day:


  • What is on your fitness schedule for the upcoming week? Trying out any new and exciting workouts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment