Friday 22 November 2013

Widgets

11/22 Friday Faves

Morning friends!

Its...FRIDAY!!! I don't even care that it is slightly on the gloomy side here in rainy Ottawa, I don't think I've ever been this relieved to have two wonderful days off to rest and continue (start?) to organize my upcoming trip. Exactly a month away now - MEEP!

Breakfast


I had full intentions of finally going to the grocery store last night, but instead sat down for a some vino with one of my roomies. So, it was oatmeal (again) for breakfast.



I threw in some ground flax seed, cinnamon and sunflower seeds. I love putting chopped nuts and seeds in my oatmeal since it gives it a bit of a bite :)

Friday Faves


I'll keep it short and sweet today.

Clinique Facial Care

A few of my close friends swear by Clinique, and since my face has been a bit out of control - stress is an awful, awful thing - I finally broke down and got the whole kit and kaboodle.

[Momster and Popster, avert your eyes. I couldn't help it!]


Yes, it even came with the kaboodle. [Just kidding, I have no idea what a kaboodle is...]

I will give you a full review of it in a few weeks, but its pretty fair to say that I love it already :)

Kobo Glo

So, I've been pondering whether or not I want to get an electronic reader device for my upcoming travels. I've done a bit of research (okay, so I just googled 'what's the best electronic reader') and it seems like the Kobo Glo is a cheaper version of the Kindle, but also lets you read in low-lit places. Which seems ideal for travelling.

[Source]

I haven't decided yet, but I think I'm going to go for it. It seems like a much better. Now that I will be lugging huge bottles of Clinique face care around the world with me [I got the light face cream so that it will still work in humid climates. I know, I'm ridiculous], I need to save all of the weight in my bag that I can ;)

Question of the Day:

  • Do you have an electronic reader? Any recommendations on which type is the best bang-for-your-buck?
Linking up with: Simply Lulu Style


No comments:

Post a Comment