Tuesday 12 November 2013

Widgets

Bodyrock & Meal Prep

Morning friends!

Hope you are all having an awesome Tuesday morning :)

Going back to work after a long weekend is always a bit of a blast back to reality, but coming back to work after a huge humanitarian disaster like the recent Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines means that I will be very busy, indeed. 

Workout


I did this bodyrock workout last night, these were my times. Try to beat me ;)

Round 1 - 18, 8, 9, 12, 10

Round 2 - 18, 8, 10, 14, 10

Round 3 - 21, 9, 9, 14, 9

Breakfast



I had a big bowl of oatmeal with half a banana this morning - it will have to fuel me through to lunch, I'm guessing, since I have a bunch of urgent meetings about the Philippines response this morning.

Lunch


I organized myself for the week! Froze 3, put 2 in the fridge.


I only realized this morning that I made it as if it was a 5 day week. Ah well, at least I have one meal on the weekend taken care of now, or I can use it on Monday since I froze some of them :)


I'll be back this afternoon with the recipe for this curry - super simple! The hardest part is the spices...I cheated a bit and only used powdered spices since I had them all on hand (benefit of living with 4 other girls who also like to cook) and didn't want to invest in all of the fresh spices since it was my first time and wasn't sure how it would turn out.

It tastes delicious, though, so I might splurge for the next time ;)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment