Wednesday 20 November 2013

Widgets

Dinner at Saigon

Just in case you were wondering, the video that I posted under the recipe for chocolate pomegranate clusters really does work [see post here]

I tried the technique last night and it was AMAZING. I was able to de-seed a pomegranate in about 2 minutes. Whereas it would usually take me about...half an hour. Now I want to eat them all the time!

I had some as a snack today. So delish.

Dinner at Saigon



A friend of mine called me just as she was finishing work at 5pm and asked me if I wanted to meet at Saigon in the Byward market for dinner.

Um, is that even a question..?

I took this as a sign that I should leave work at a somewhat reasonable hour and have a delicious shrimp vermicelli bowl and have some good girly chat time. A wonderful taste explosion.

Workout

So, call me crazy, but I decided to do another workout today. I signed up for the latest Bodyrock 5 day challenge and the first workout [find it here] looked so awesome that I couldn't resist.

I only did 3 rounds, but here are my times - try to beat me ;)

Round 1 - 3:51

Round 2 - 3:27

Round 3 - 3:15

I really gave'r at the end...a quick little sweat session :)

Day of the Child


If you didn't already know, today is the Day of the Child: check out UNICEF Canada's webpage for more info, if you're interested!


Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment