Thursday 7 November 2013

Widgets

Food Court Lunch


Good afternoon everyone,

Hope you are all having a fibitty fab day! I am just about to head over to Mill St in Ottawa for a 5 à 7 to say goodbye to a colleague who is about to start a permanent position in another department – the dream of every government worker ;)

Its been another crazy pants day at work, so I’m looking forward to unwinding with one of these bad boys

 Organic lager, my fav

My roomies are also having people over to commemorate the closing of the restaurant that they worked for in the market – I’ve heard there may or may not be an actual dj spinning his tracks. A lot more excitement than my usual Thursday night ;)

Workout 


I decided to go for a run with a few ladies from work at lunch time – we were all slightly unprepared for the weather, though. I think I’m going to have to start running with gloves and a head band. And a warmer long sleeve. My Army Run long sleeve just isn’t cutting it anymore ;)


Reminder of warmer days...

Food Court Lunch


I def need to start getting back in the habit of making my lunches at night – I just can’t seem to get it together in the mornings these days. 


But, hey, at least there are some healthier options in the food court at my work. My go-to vegetarian place had run out of their amazing glory bowls – le sad face – so I settled for a turkey wrap from Jugo Juice. 

  
Delicious and nutritious

Question of the Day:


  • What is your go-to ‘healthy’ lunch spot?

No comments:

Post a Comment