Saturday 30 November 2013

Widgets

Friendsgiving

Hi friends!

Hope you are all having a wunderbar weekend so far :)

I had a great time at the Art of Giving soiree last night - I did my due volunteering at the drink ticket table for a couple of hours, and then had a fun time mingling about with my coworkers. The space at the Museum of Civilization is beautiful for this kind of event, all lit up and whatnot.



There was over a thousand people from our new amalgamated department that came last night. It was a perfect space for it - it never felt too crowded.



Me and my CIDA ladies :)

Friendsgiving


I don't actually celebrate American thanksgiving, but me and my girlfriends decided to have a little pre-Christmas get-together in Kingston tonight to celebrate the season since we will all be crazy busy around the holidays this year. 

One of my friends is house sitting at a place with a hot tub. So excited to hang out with ma ladies with some vino and love life together.

I'm just about to head out, but decided to make some juice for the road. This one had:

2 carrots
broccoli
red pepper
spinach


Oops - got my foot in that shot..

Hope you all have a wunderbar night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment