Friday 1 November 2013

Widgets

Halloween Shenanigans

Happy Friday!!!

I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am that I will have two glorious days off...it has been a crazy week at work, I've been doing preparations and briefing material for my manager's upcoming trip to Rome next week for Executive Board meetings, along with trainings (which are awesome, but not when my to-do list is as long as it has been for the past little while), and then mix in some Halloween celebrations...and, well, this weekend couldn't come at a more perfect timing ;)

Workout


I got home yesterday and was going to do a HIIT workout, but I was feeling super antsy and wanted nothing more than to go outside for a run. It just so happened that it stopped raining for about an hours worth of time, so I went for it.


I don't overly recommend running by yourself along dimly-lit areas at night, especially if you are a lady, but the Rideau Canal is surprisingly well-lit in my area, and there is quite a lot of traffic going by in terms of other runners (who are crazy enough to go out running on Halloween night) and bikers, so I felt pretty safe. I made sure to have my music turned down low and only used one earbud juuust in case. I'm a big fan of erring on the side of precaution :)

Halloween Shenanigans


I met up with some friends to go to a keg party at their next-door neighbours place. I was feeling a bit lazy, so I threw on a leopard-print onesie that I found in my closet (I knew it would come in handy at some point) and took some inspiration from Miley Cyrus' fashion sense and put my hair in two buns to act as ears.


Worked out, n'est-ce pas?

I am taking it easy tonight and having dinner with a good friend of mine who is back in town tonight from Kingston, and then Saturday I have Halloween party round II. Because who doesn't like a good excuse to dress up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment