Sunday 15 December 2013

Widgets

12/15 Fitness for the Week

Hi friends!

Hope you are all having a splendid weekend :)

I had a great time hanging out with some of my besties yesterday and getting most of the stuff that I need for my upcoming trip - I will be on a plane in exactly a week from now, so it is crunch time!

Also, Ottawa got dumped on pretty hard last night with snow. Feeling like a winter wonderland out there!

Fitness for the Week


As I mentioned in my list of Tips to Conquer Holiday Indulgences, I typically do more HIIT workouts around this time of year since they are quick and efficient.

I saw this awesome workout inspiration board on Pinterest the other day, and I am planning on following it this week, along with a few runs at lunchtime at work.

[Source]

I plan on doing the exercises listed for each day of the week for 20 minutes, aiming to do a total of three rounds. Let me know if you try any of them out! I will be back tomorrow with some pics from the weekend, in the meantime I will be listening to Christmas songs and packing up my bedroom :) 

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment