Thursday 29 October 2015

Widgets

29/10 Fitness for the Week

Hi friends! 

It's me again!! Teehee. I'm like a giddy little school girl, I'm so excited to be blogging again! 



What this says about the current amount of excitement in my life, I'm not sure. But I'ma ignore that for now ;) 

Fitness for the Week


H'okay, so here's what has/will be happening this week: 

Monday: Run 


Wednesday: I had planned on another run day, but it was super wet and miserable outside, so I did a HIIT workout instead

Thursday: Run 

Proof that I actually did it - I even saw a friend en route!


Saturday: Long and slow run, post-Halloween shenanigans 

Sunday: Active restday 


Well, that's all for me for now - I have a date with my computer for the rest of the day...its paper-writing season! 


  • What do YOU have planned for the rest of the week??

No comments:

Post a Comment