Friday 30 October 2015

Widgets

30/10 Friday Faves

Herro!!!

Me again :) 

I went all-out and had not one, but TWO breakfasts this morning! 

I attended the 30th annual LEAF's Persons Day Breakfast bright-n-early, which is held in commemoration of the Person case that acknowledged women as people in Canada.


Real talk. 

Afterwards, I bused over to Flapjacks for a brunch date with a friend I hadn't seen in foreverrr - aka before I was in India.  

Crazy cray! 


I've been there before, and love everything about it - the decor, the plaid uniform for all of the servers, the fact that almost everything on the menu involves pancakes and maple syrup, AND their mimosas come in mason jars. 

Need I say more? 

Also, fun fact: my friend's older bro is the owner! I know, I've got connections ;)

Anywho, we had a great time catching-up, there's nothing like seeing a good friend after a (much too) long time apart!!

Friday Faves


I'ma keep it short'n'sweet this week:

#1 - 'Hello' by Adele 


All of the feels. 

#2 - Colourful Wigs 


Yep, this is happening. Because...why the heck not?!?

#3 - Homemade Nightlight


Okay, so obvi I don't condone reckless candle-leaving habits, but we've been keeping this bad boy (*ahem* Peter the pumpkin) in our room, and I lurrrve seeing it all lit-up and spooky-like! 

I know, I'm a huge wimp. 

Anywho, that's all for me for now - hope you all have an amazing night, a wunderbar Halloween day, and I'll be back at the end of the weekend with some pics & my fitness for the week! 


  • What are YOUR faves these days??




No comments:

Post a Comment