Sunday 1 November 2015

Widgets

01/11 Pics from the Weekend & Fitness for the Week

Hello friends! 


I hope you all had a fibbity fab Halloweekend!!

I somehow managed to go the entire night without taking a picture of me in my costume. 

I know, mega fail.  

Anywho, we had a chill day to recuperate yesterday and stayed in with our lit-up pumpkin and watched the movie "Frank". 

It's definitely a bit of a strange one, but I actually really liked it. Although it wasn't technically a Halloween movie, the main character always wears a fake head. 


It's kind of like a costume, n'est-ce pas?

Pics from the Weekend



A gloomy Sunday run day


The happiest man with his monstrous smoked meat sandwich for 'brunch' (I don't think he understands that brunch is supposed to be different than lunch...)


A walk around Westboro


Storm is rolling in


Fitness for the Week


Here's my fitness plans for the week:

Monday: HIIT

Tuesday: Bodyweight Circuit

Wednesday: Run

Thursday: Bodyweight Circuit

Friday: HIIT

Saturday: Run

Sunday: Active Restday 



  • What are YOUR fitness plans for the week? Are you trying anything new??

No comments:

Post a Comment