Monday 30 November 2015

Widgets

11/30 Pics from the Weekend and Fitness for the Week


Hi friends!!

I hope you all had a fabulous Monday :)

I ended up doing the following circuits this morning - it's quick and gets your glutes fired-up for the day! 

Glutes-on-Fire Circuit


I was inspired by Emily Skye's new app, and did her daily workout for today. 

Do the following exercises one after the other, with as little rest in between sets as possible, for a total of 4 rounds. 

12 x weighted squats
12 x alternating backwards curtsy lunges 
12 x bridge hip thrusts (lie on your back with knees bent - thrust your hips to the ceiling, hold & release to the floor)
12 x deadlift
12 x high plank knee-to-elbow 

Pics from the Weekend


I had an impromptu trip to Montreal this weekend - a friend from school was back in town, I couldn't help it! 

I know, such an irresponsible student haha. 

Anywho, we went to the amazing bar 'Velvet' in the old port


Indulged in a Schwartz smoked meat sandwich


And walked it off with a long walk around the city!


Parc Lafontaine, my fave :)

Fitness for the Week


It's another week of time-efficient HIIT and circuit workouts for me! It's final paper writing season, after all - every extra moment counts ;)

Monday: Glutes-on-Fire Circuit

Tuesday: HIIT 

Wednesday: Run

Thursday: Bodyweight Circuit

Friday: HIIT

Saturday: Run

Sunday: Active Rest Day


  • What are YOUR fitness plans for the week? Do you try to be more time-efficient with your workouts this time of year?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment