Friday 13 November 2015

Widgets

Fibbity Fab Friday HIIT Workout

Morning friends! 

I hope you are all having a fibbity fab Friday!! 

I ended up going into work a bit early today, since I have ALL OF THE THINGS happening tonight, so I snuck in this quick HIIT circuit this morning:

Fibbity Fab Friday HIIT Workout 


Do 30 secs on, 10 secs rest, for 4 rounds of the following exercises:

1. Jump squats 

2. Tricep dips with leg extension (sit on the edge of a stable chair with yours hands on either side of you, sneak your bum forward and dip down with your elbows pointing backwards and held snug to your sides. Raise your left leg straight up as you go down - alternate)

3. Switch lunges (start in a lunge position with your left leg forward, then up and switch your legs so your right foot is in front - alternate) (feel free to just do regular lunges)

4. High plank elbow to knee and full extension upwards (push back into a three-legged downward dog with that same leg extended to the ceiling) - alternate sides 

You guys are going to LURVE this workout - it gets your cardio up, but also works that bottom and those lovely wings we all pretend we don't have under our arms ;) 

Weekend Plans


I've got a fully-booked schedule for the weekend: we're hanging out with friends tonight, then heading to Toronto for the weekend to see the Andrew McMahon show. 


Loaf him. 

I'm only bringing a small bag, so I'm not going to do my weekend run as I had planned. 

Instead, in just going to count on the fact that we will be walking all over the place, and I might do a little HIIT circuit on Sunday to get my metabolism revving in time for brunch ;) 

I hope you all have a great weekend, and I'll be back next week with a review of the show!


  • What are YOUR plans for the weekend? Any fun activities planned??

No comments:

Post a Comment