Saturday 19 December 2015

Widgets

Holiday Hustle - Day 1

Hi friends!

I am going to be on a bit of a blogging break from December 19th to January 7th, so I have put together daily workout posts for you guys to follow – I plan on following this plan as well to try and minimize the impact of ALLLLLLLL of the holiday festivities on my waistline ;)

The next 23 days (yes – 23 days!) are going to be centered on quick, efficient workouts to make sure that you’re spending less time in the gym (*ahem* my living room) and more time spending time with family and friends!

Tip: Try and do some double-duty and convince someone to do a workout with you! You know the saying – those who sweat together, stay together!

Holiday Hustle – Day 1


Alllllllllrighty-then.

Option 1: HIIT Cardio

First-up to the plate is one of my personal faves – I do this circuit whenever I’m looking for a quick’n’easy HIIT workout to get the heart rate pumpin’.

Heart Pumpin’ HIIT

Do the following exercises one after the other – 50 secs on, 10 secs rest – for a total of 3 -5 rounds.

1. Jumping Jacks

2. High Knees

3. Burpees

4. Mountain Climbers


Option 2: Run

If you have a bit more time on your hands, head out for a 3 mile run!

·       Remember: Treat yourself with kindness – if you miss a workout one day (or two, or three), don’t beat yourself up! Just try to wake up 20 mins earlier the next day and smash out a quick HIIT workout AND try to make your next meal a little bit cleaner (and leaner and greener!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment